Average cost of a dinner for two: $65.00
Special menu: $23.00 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm and after 9:30 pm.
Prices do not include taxes, wine or service.
Major credit cards and Interac accepted.
Lunch: Monday to Sunday from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm (table d'hôte served until 3:00 pm)
Dinner: Sunday to Thursday from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Friday and Saturday from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Brunch: Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
More than just a restaurant, the Vieux-Port Steakhouse is an institution. For over 30 years, we have been serving quality meat cooked to perfection. We select only AAA certified Canadian beef aged at least 30 days.
Friendly service in a classic design: here is a formula that never fails to impress! We are located directly on Saint-Paul Street in a beautiful historic building. Inside, you will be greeted by attentive staff, beautiful stone walls, hardwood floors and crackling fireplaces.
French onion soup
Our famous AAA Stearling steaks
Fresh lobster, boiled or grilled
Grilled salmon steak
- 8 dining rooms (4 with a fireplace) accommodate up to 750 people.
- Renowned for group service
- Lounge - Bar with a big screen
- With its ivy-covered stone walls, our intimate terrace located behind the restaurant feels like a hidden place in old Europe.
- The partially-covered terrace behind the restaurant welcomes up to 150 people with its surrounding brick walls
- Four reception spaces: one accommodates 40, two accommodate 120 and the largest accommodates 250 people.