Monday to Thursday: 11:30 am to 10:30 pm
Friday: 11:30 am to 11:00 pm
Saturday: noon to 11:00 pm
Sunday: noon to 22:30 pm
Average dinner for two: $50.00
Table d'hôte: $29.00 /person
Prices do not include taxes, wine or gratuity.
Major credit cards and Interac accepted.
Step into the bistro ambience of restaurant Modavie and discover a North American gastronomic experience. The chef prepares a French cuisine typical of the bistros. The restaurant won Frommer's 2002 prize for "Best Décor for a Montreal Restaurant".
Among the chef's specialties:
French onion soup au gratin
Cloth-wrapped foie gras, pear and porto chutney
Duck confit, caramelised onions
Rack of lamb with goat cheese, herb sauce, potatoes and vegetables
Steak and French fries, shallot sauce
- Wine cellar with an excellent selection of wine, Port and scotch
- Group reservations necessary (90 people maximum)
- Dress code: informal
- Music: live jazz performances every evening
- Terrace with a capacity for 24 people
- Setting: bistro-bar at street level with large windows; dining room on the second floor with a beautiful view of the Old Port