Monday to Friday: 7:00 am to 10:30 am
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 am to 10:30 am
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Monday to Friday: 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
Sunday to Wednesday: 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm
Thursday to Saturday: 5:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Average cost for a meal for two at lunch: $70.00
Average cost for a meal for two at dinner: $120.00
Table d'hôte lunch - $25.00 per person
Prices do not include taxes, wine or service.
Major credit cards and Interac are accepted.
Henri Brasserie Française is a chic and unique restaurant in Montreal. Located in the iconic Birks Building, Henri features a cuisine that is both current and inspired by the timeless traditions of the classical French brasseries. Our gourmet and comforting dishes created by Executive Chef Gilles Tolen highlight the best Canadian and Quebec seasonal products from coast to coast. You'll be charmed by the enchanting atmosphere of the bright and spacious dining room with a French decor from the nineteenth century. Our staff has decades of experience in some of the best restaurants in the world.
Leek salad, potatoes, truffle vinaigrette
Home smoked salmon, vegetables escabeche, saffron yogurt, Meyer lemon
Artic char tartare & caviar, sour cream, crispy millet, fir tree oil
Island cod, endives, marmelade, orange zest confit
Persillade frog legs
Rib steak with beurre Café de Paris
Plateau Henri (oysters, ½ lobster, shrimps, king crab)
Baba au rhum
Pear "Belle Hélène"
- Restaurant's total capacity: 130 people; bar Lounge can accomodate 50 people
- Birks private room (conference room): 12-person capacity
- Phillips private room: business meetings and special events with a capacity of 50 people
- Réservations recommended at all times
- Saturday and Sunday brunch
- Ideal for breakfast and business lunch in the heart of downtown Montreal
- Lounge bar very popular for oysters and champagne evening, and exclusive cocktails
- Dinner in an atmosphere reminiscent of chic Parisian brasseries