In the shadow of Notre-Dame Basilica, the Saint-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers you a unique experience of the Old Montreal, a charming corner of the city which comes alive with the first rays of daylight. The historic, picturesque ambiance of the area, and the numerous museums, restaurants, art galleries and shops of the Old Montreal will all delight you...
This luxury boutique hotel, awarded 4 stars and 4 diamonds, offers 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet. With a separate bedroom, living room, equipped kitchenette, spacious bathroom and windows that open fully onto indoor gardens or the cobblestone pavements of the Old Montreal, our suites are truly small apartments for your short or long stays.
Located in the heart of the hotel’s gardens, Sinclair restaurant welcomes clientele in a marvellous glass space, with window-doors that open straight onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Gourmet pleasures and beautiful moments await you in this oasis of light.
Top level service from exceptionally friendly and attentive personnel at the Saint-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal will make your stay memorable!
- Lobby with fireplace (some rooms also have fireplaces)
- Restaurant Sinclair (with its all-season terrace) and lounge bar
- Outdoor terrace open in season, located in the heart of the hotel’s garden
- Conference rooms for meetings, banquets, and weddings for up to 80 guests
- Interior parking with valet service
- Toll Free Number: 1 877 785-7423
Superior suites start at $189.00
Deluxe suites start at $219.00