Monday to Thursday: 5:00 pm to 1:00 am
Friday: 5:00 pm to 3:00 am
Saturday: 6:00 pm to 3:00 am
Sunday: 7:00 pm to 1:00 am
Methods of Payment
Major credit cards and Interac accepted.
Whisky Café, Bar and Cigar Lounge presents a dizzying array of whiskies: the first page of their alphabetical spirits menu lists 30 items and only reaches the letter B. If you fear losing your way, tasting menus are available to guide you through the sea of options. Their famous cigar lounge is even cozier than the bar area. Whether you want to chat in a quiet setting, or smoke a cigar in peace, Whisky Café remains an outstanding destination.
Come and discover
- Variety of 150 different Single Malts
- Large humidor with good selection of cigars from Cuba, Honduras, Dominican Republic, etc...
- Cigars sold on-site
- Cigar room with ventilation, adjacent to main room, cosy atmosphere, subdued lighting, leather armchairs
- Clientele: 25 to 55 years old
- Dress code: casual to trendy
- Background music: diversified from acid jazz, blues to contemporary music
- Smoked salmon and cheese plates are available on the menu
- Happy hour from 5 to 7 from Monday to Friday, for scotch, beer and selected wines
- Outdoor terrace during the summer season
- Reserved for 18 years and over
- Reservations accepted
- Voted Canadian Whisky Bar of the Year by Whisky Magazine (Icons 2008)
- Top Appeal Award, Nightlife (2006/07), according to the Zagat Survey Montreal Guide
- The most beautiful washroom in Montreal, as awarded by La Presse (October 3, 2007)