Average dinner for two: $35.00
The price does not include tax, alcohol nor service.
Major credit cards and Interac accepted.
Monday to Friday - 11:30 am to 3:00 am
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am to 3:00 am
A public house was traditionally a meeting spot that could serve as a centre for the community as much as the local church. The Pub Burgundy Lion intends to immerse itself in the community to re-create that sense of comfort but with a modern twist. The concept behind the design and feel of Pub Burgundy Lion is to blend a traditional British pub with a modern lounge bar and to offer a unique twist on British pub cuisine. The pub’s family and friendly atmosphere during the day becomes more formal at dinner time; it turns into a full fledge bar around 10:00 pm.
Cod fish cakes
Little Burgundy Fish'n Chips
Chicken tikka masala
Bangers & mash - pork sausages, mashed potatoes and gravy
Triple A angus burger, cheddar cheese and house chips
Bread and butter chocolate pudding
Strawberry rhubarb crumble
Sticky toffee pudding
• 3 private rooms: on the second floor, one for 50 people and a garden conservatory that can hold 40 people; and a scotch tasting room for 25 also on the third floor
• A 25 seat terrace in the backyard and another street terrace accomodating 25 people
• Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00 am
• We are Montreal’s home for Premier League and Official England Headquarters for World Cup and Euro Cup
• Evenings quiz on Monday nights
• Largest selection of whiskies in Quebec - Private tasting available by reservation
• DJ Thursday to Saturday nights
• Casual dress code