Average cost for a meal for two: $40.00
Price does not include taxes, drinks or service
Major credit cards and interac are accepted
Every day from 11:30 am to 3:00 am
Kitchen is open until 11:00 pm (1am on Friday and Saturday)
Conveniently located off of the Trans-Canada highway in the heart of the West Island, McKibbin's Irish Pub is renowned for it's 1/2 pound burgers, traditional Irish pies, wings, fish and chips and of course the hand cut french fries. McKibbin's also boasts a daily chalkboard menu composed of market fresh ingredients, including specialties like surf 'n turf, pan-roasted salmon, Prime Rib Fridays and exotic salads for the lighter appetites. With live music performed nightly, a selection of 28 different beers, special theme nights, free parking (Karaoke, Ladies Night) and it's varied menus, McKibbin's Irish Pub offers something for everyone!
A great choice of appetizers and main courses such as:
Fish & Chips
Bison Deluxe Burger
Guinness BBQ Wings and "Rim Reaper" Wing Challenge
- Evening themes: Karaoke, Wednesday Ladies Night, etc. For more information on our theme nights, click here.
- Music: Live band all week long and "happy hour" Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Sunday from 4:00 pm to 3:00 am. For more information, click here.
- Live sporting events on our big screen TVs
- Maximum capacity on the terrace: 100 people
- Private rooms for your events. Capacity for "pub-style" events up to 200 people.
- Visit us on Instagram
Listed in the top ten Irish Pubs in Canada. (Boston Globe)
"It's a must see when in Montreal." (Travel Channel)
"McKibbin's is the warmest, most authentic Irish Pub." (PBS)