Monday to Sunday: 3:00 pm to 3:00 am
Methods of Payment
Major credit cards and Interac are accepted
Open since 1989, L'Île Noire is a Scottish-inspired pub with a menu of more than 450 whiskeys that can be enjoyed without pretension in a relaxed atmosphere. L'Île Noire also offers a selection of over 200 gins as well as tonics from England.
The best of whiskies
Short history of whiskey: the distilled alcoholic beverage made from fermented grain mash hails from Ireland, Scotland and the United States. Each of these countries produces a spirit with a distinctiveness specific to its surroundings and its craftspeople. Today, whiskey is made in more than 100 countries and a multitude of microdistilleries are emerging all over the planet, for our greatest pleasure.
Gin: Selection of great brands of gin (some of which are produced in Quebec like Ungava) as well as tonics from England.
Brews: Those who have difficulty in deciding between a brew and a spirit should rest assured: they can choose among a selection of 16 beers on tap (British and local craft brews).
Mac N’ Cheese with 3 cheeses
Smoked meat sandwich
Duck confit poutine
Nachos with Italian sausage
Atlantic salmon tartare
Deli and cheese platter
- Decor: Victorian accents, wood furniture, stained glass
- Total capacity of 178 people
- Private room with large windows and skylight, with a capacity of 80 people in cocktail format
- Terrace for 56 people facing Place Paul-Émile Borduas
- Background music: varied - rock, jazz, and contemporary
- Dress code: informal to trendy
- Booking for private events: launch, projection, birthday, cocktail
- Access via La Grande Bibliothèque
- Paid parking nearby