Thursday to Sunday: 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Wednesday to Sunday: 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
**Kitchen open until 11 p.m.
Modes of Payment
Major credit and debit cards accepted
ATM machine on the premises
The District Vidéo Lounge is a friendly and lively Village resto-bar, featuring a unique video-on-demand concept. The great strength of the District? Its on-demand video concept, unique to Canada. Customers use their smart phone to connect to a web application to request their favourite music videos to be broadcast on the giant screen of the bar, from a database of more than 85,000 titles.
It’s a great place to meet for cocktail hour, enjoy dishes from an a la carte menu (beef or salmon tartare, duck confit, burgers, pizzas, or salads), and party until the wee hours of the morning. You can also rent the space for a private group party.
General Tao chicken
Duck confit sandwich
- 12 televisions that broadcast music video
- 3D Thursdays: live drag queen shows hosted by the famous Jimmy Moore
- Sunday: staff night and reduced prices on drinks
- Labatt is the exclusive beer supplier
- Nice selection of cocktails, wines and champagnes
- Total capacity: 80 people
- Summer terrace has a 30-seat capacity