CLOSED FROM APRIL 3, 2018 TO SPRING 2020
Click here to see our schedule.
Click here to see our rates.
Check out the plants and animals from 5 ecosystems of the Americas, all under one roof, in the Biodome! Thrill to the sounds of the Tropical Rainforest, admire the lynx, beavers and otters in the Laurentian Maple Forest, dive into the rich underwater world of the Gulf of St. Lawrence and say hello to the frolicking penguins. Experienced nature interpreters will join you on this voyage, to share their secrets and knowledge of this unique venue.
Temporary exhibitions and activity
Express behind-the-scenes tour: From September 5 to February 11, 2018
In the company of a nature interpreter, a visit to your choice of the animal kitchen, filtration systems or the isolation quarters is available. Saturday and Sunday at 4 p.m. Each visit lasts about 20 minutes.
Naturalia Discovery Room
Games and hands-on fun to explore and learn how animals and plants adapt to their environment.
11:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Penguin feeding time
Watch the penguins enjoy their meal!
- Subantarctic islands at 2:45 pm; 30 to 45 minutes.
Experts at work
Through their interventions, Biodôme aquarists and animal specialists involve their tenants in challenges tailored to their capabilities. Wednesdays from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm - Schedule on site
- Visits take approximately 60 to 90 minutes
- Guides available on all pathways
- Packages available with the Botanical Garden, Insectarium Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium and Olympic Tower
- Restaurants, boutique and parking on site
- Wheelchair access
- **During summer, prefer an afternoon visit to avoid the crowds of the day camps.